the YuYu the YuYu

holyy shit..

damnn man i barely review,but holy shit,u should get paid fo dis ish fo real,dats sum top of the line,good quality shit man,i wish i can learn a few trix ,but yea great jobb mann.

More!

ezzz

Stop Crying - Part 3 Stop Crying - Part 3

damn..

first off great flash in general,but i cant help but to feel bad for ur situation so much.call me soft any of u, but believe it or not a tear came outta me,cuz my brother fell out of a building too,but thank God he's alive,if i knew u, i would try my best to comfort u, but i dont,so all i can say is,be strong,and life goes on.

ezzz

This Is How We Do This Is How We Do

*sigh*

Man what was that?that was pretty stupid for real,waste of anyones time,i think u should stop these weird cartoons and focus and try a bit harder cuz dis shit aint working.

Chinese Crunk Chinese Crunk

yooo broo sickkk ass shittt.

mann dis was tufffff as hell,but it wasnt chinese, the begining is arabic,im egyptian so i know,my moms used to listen to dat song all da time i think its made by a singer named warda or sumtin,and the flute is tough as hell when it starts,no doubt its sickk,but i think its more arabic then chinese.

Shading the Darkness (preview) Shading the Darkness (preview)

yoo of da hook...

dis track is fire,it sounds well done styll,check my ish its good as hell too,but yea man keep up dese kinda trax and ull put it in they faces.ezzz,

MattBlade responds:

Thnaks BRO!!! heh glad to see ya support, be ez.

booty hop booty hop

not badd

hey dis aint that badd styll,except it just sounds like 808 percussion set,it lacks a melody,and at one point i didnt undastand how it was goin,but no doubt kool anyways.
ezz 1