the YuYu the YuYu

holyy shit..

damnn man i barely review,but holy shit,u should get paid fo dis ish fo real,dats sum top of the line,good quality shit man,i wish i can learn a few trix ,but yea great jobb mann.

More!

ezzz

Stop Crying - Part 3 Stop Crying - Part 3

damn..

first off great flash in general,but i cant help but to feel bad for ur situation so much.call me soft any of u, but believe it or not a tear came outta me,cuz my brother fell out of a building too,but thank God he's alive,if i knew u, i would try my best to comfort u, but i dont,so all i can say is,be strong,and life goes on.

ezzz

This Is How We Do This Is How We Do

*sigh*

Man what was that?that was pretty stupid for real,waste of anyones time,i think u should stop these weird cartoons and focus and try a bit harder cuz dis shit aint working.

Pokemon Clear Pokemon Clear

LOLL

Hahahaah...i had to see that at least a dozen times...loll...it wass flippin hilarious...and its tru...all da games are fuckin da same...and dey always jus slap on a new color dats fuckk...wel im outz

Xeon's Revenge Part: 5 Xeon's Revenge Part: 5

Wow...

This is a well done flash styll..da graphics are clean n the storyline is tuff...cant wait till u do more from this series.
Ezz

XIN Session 05 XIN Session 05

Very Very good...

That was great...well done the braphics look a bit neater...of to see da nex one styll..

XIN Session  03 XIN Session 03

Pretty amazing storyline...

I loved the storyline...as for the music...it was pretty tuff...everything was great but da graphics needed to be more polished.Im outz.

XIN Session  02 XIN Session 02

Well done..

This was a well done flash but needed to be polished a bit....but amazing plot...overall it was pretty tuff.

Surface Surface

Pretty Amazing..

yea dis is a really good flash....it was done well.....it had me concentratin n shit..loll....and the story line was good...well im outz

Where do clams come from Where do clams come from

Very Clever...

That was very clever...very original and when she sheds a tear of blood..very kool...keep doing ur thing...Im out.